Re: Small World

To: "Dirk Frazier" <dfrazier@yahoo.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Small World
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 09:04:38 -0700
> YESSSSSSSSSS.  You could almost hear the spitfire
> snicker when we parked next to the the Z.
>
> Dirk Frazier
> '78 Spitfire (that dreams of eating Z3s for breakfast)
> http://www.egr.msu.edu/~frazier

What a cool, cool story!

BTW-I live in the Newport Beach area-where the air is thick with Z3s-on
sunday mornings, Nigel and I go out to torment and torture them :-} for fun.

Oh, and now that I live in the same neighbourhood as my mechanics shop-the
guys there have reported back to Dave how they see me drive! Oops! Oh well,
like he couldn't tell when he does a check up!

Laura G. and Nigel