Re: Combination Switch was Question re: idle/performance

To: HD883HUGGR@aol.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Combination Switch was Question re: idle/performance
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 07:26:23 -0500
Scott,

I've successfully rebuilt this switch assembly and have a diagram here:
http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael/switchassy.html that may be of some help.

I was fortunate to have a replacement for the piece that had broken.
In diagram, you can somewhat make out a white plastic piece just behind post
'B'.

There was also a contact that was not working properly. I had to really get into
the workings of this switch to find out what was wrong. If you're not prepared
to do the same - get a new one.

Victoria British has them for $86.95 (part #0-941)
You should be able to get a better price through Doug's Parts
(http://www.triumphparts.com)

Good luck Scott,

Vic