RE: What is joy

To: "'Spitfires@autox.team.net'" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: What is joy
From: Dean Dashwood <DDashwood@softwright.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 15:16:14 +0100
I think it is all of these!  After all, you would not have experienced
the joy you did when you got the broken bolt out of the thermostat
housing, if it wasn't for the fact that now you have your new thermostat
fitted and working you can experience the sun and wind on your face, the
looks of envy from other drivers and the growl from the exhaust.

Dean Dashwood ('77 Spit 1500 - finally back from the garage in 1 1/2
weeks, and I CAN'T WAIT!)