Re: Adjusting SUs

To: harris88@rochester.infi.net
Subject: Re: Adjusting SUs
From: "R.D. Waid" <msp01091@isd.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 14:05:06 -0500
Bob,
I have a 1296 Mk IV engine with Mark III carbs and intake manifold. The air
filters were stock replacements from TRF. I think the carbs were way out of
whack before I did anything but car was set up to be driveable. Changing the
airfilters led to an overly lean condition, and in trying to get the car set up
by the book I ran into problems. I will probably try to rebuild the carbs with
stock parts.

Thanks for your info and help.

Regards,
Bob Waid