Re: Adjusting SUs

To: "R.D. Waid" <msp01091@isd.net>
Subject: Re: Adjusting SUs
From: bharris <harris88@rochester.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 1999 18:49:34 -0400
Bob
   What engine/carb setup do you have? What type air filters did you
get? Going by what Moss Europe says,if you go to the K&N filters you
need to change from the "Stock" Piston spring and stock mixture needle
to richer needles/stronger springs. If you let me know what you have I
will relay the info from the Triumphtune catalogue. Following there
suggestions,My 1500 with HS4's runs pretty good. Of course,these things
will not make up for worn carbs.
                                             Good Luck,
                                             Bob Harris