[Fwd: Mini]

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Mini]
From: The Allen Family <allenfam@peachnet.campuscwix.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 19:28:34 -0700
--------------E6E5D032B51A42C1E7A0A45B

From: DJBMINI@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 18:45:57 EDT
Subject: Re: Mini
To: allenfam@peachnet.campuscwix.net

Hello Steve
        Hope you got to the links OK? I am trying to find some more for you
also the files with the documents you need for the importation give me a few
days to get those for you. At the current time my mini is stripped to a bare
shell while I do the welding then starts the job putting it all back together.
if you need any other info please email me I will be glad to help when we get
closer to September and I know exactly when I am going to England I will call
you
Best wishes Don ....

Ps if you come to Orlando/Disney look me up!

--------------E6E5D032B51A42C1E7A0A45B--