RE: Found One!!

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Found One!!
From: Dean Dashwood <DDashwood@softwright.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 09:54:52 +0100
I saw that!  It looked nice - I'd have said 4000 pounds was a fair price
for it.

What was really sad was that the guy sold it because he needed the money
to put into his Herald, which he races (rally).  He spent the 4K fixing
the Herald, then took it out racing, and trashed it.  So really, he just
threw his Spitfire away.  Personally, I have no plans to ever race my
Spitfire - I don't think I could handle the damage that it might suffer!
 I'll just enjoy hearing stories about other people's Triumphs thrashing
MGs!