Re: Speeding tickets

To: Robb Tones <robb_tones@bc.sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Speeding tickets
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 19:24:51 -0700

Robb Tones wrote:

> You mean they just pick cars out of the traffic, even when they are going
> the same speed???  Unfair and against good safety I'd say.  Mabye they need
> photoradar. I know where they can buy some cheap come next BC election :)

Robb,
If they can't find somebody to pull over to attain their quota, they
have to use some means of selection.  Sports cars have always been a
target.  I had to sell a 5 month old Corvette in 1975 in order to stop
getting tickets.  My driving habits remained the same after buying a
Dodge Van, but my number of tickets sure did.

As for the Photoradar, you can keep those units up there in Canuckland.
8^)

Joe
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer