Question of polarity.

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Question of polarity.
From: Zach <z510z@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 19:47:50 -0700 (PDT)
Okay, here is my weird quandry for the week:

I've got my 70 mk III currently running negative
ground.  According to the books, this is how the
machine is normally supposed to be set up.  However,
up to this year we'd been running positive ground on
the car.  Intelligently, we switched it over to
negative right before we got it running for the year.
Nowwe've been having problems keeping it charged.  One
of it's DPO's decided to put the 1148 engine in
instead of the 1296, and apparently it's quite the
early mk I engine.
Logic tells me that I should reverse the battery back
and everything should be fine, right?   Tell me I'm
not entirely crazy.

Thanks a bunch,

Zach Zaletel
70 Spit Mk III