Re: Factory Hardtop

To: Mike.Hopkins@mis.magna-europa.com
Subject: Re: Factory Hardtop
From: Mark Gardner <mrgrdnr@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 20:02:31 -0700
Mike.Hopkins@mis.magna-europa.com wrote:

> Sounds like an aftermarket job (see new Rimmer catalog, there is a photo of
> one with black wrinkle type) anyway who cares its only going to sit in the
> garage or be used to help brace the roof if you are doing a sill job or in
> the most extreme winter conditions.
>
> Cant remember ever using mine except to hit my head on as I pass it in the
> garage. muma always said rag top is best

Hi MIke - I have so far deluded myself into thinking I would use one in
the winter.  Except we have pretty nice days in the winter here (i'ts
just the morning commute and some days that can be pretty bad.  I'm
looking for one in a car I buy, but certainly won't make it a deal
breaker.

Thanks

Mark Gardner