Re: Triumph interchange goldmine in junk yards

To: "Laura Gharazeddine" <Laura.G@141.com>,
Subject: Re: Triumph interchange goldmine in junk yards
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@toad.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 18:07:51 -0400
Hey All!
   let's face it... who are we to second guess years
of development. Over the years they themselves
changed the wheel size for one reason or another.
(My 75's is definitely larger than my 80's)
...anyway...
Use what you like the looks of/feel of/$$ can grab...whatever.
YOU have to tolerate the way it handles...it's your car!
Have Fun!  ...after all, that's what you bought it for right!
You could've picked a zillion different automobiles on the
market today, but you picked a Spit for ...again...
one of a zillion different reason.
Life's too short to get so picky. If it feels good in you hands,
catches your eye, go for it.

Paul Tegler
1973 MGBGT - daily Driver
1975 Spitfire - in Cherry Shape