Spitfires & Midgets to be featured in next issue of Grassroots

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfires & Midgets to be featured in next issue of Grassroots
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 23:07:37 EDT
Attention fellow Spitfire wackos!

As part of our Mild to Wild cover story in the Sept/Oct. issue of Grassroots
Motorsports we will be featuring several Spitfires and maybe even a few
Spridgets. To get a FREE sample issue (if you haven't already done so in the
last year or so) email me with an address, or better yet check out our
website at grmotorsports.com.

Also if any of you are going to the big MG/Triumph brawl at Mid Ohio next
weekend please look me up in the Grassroots Motorsports booth in the vendor
area.

Tim Suddard/Publisher/GRM