Re: Car won't start - fuel tank stuff

To: "Spit-LIST" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "Triumph TR 7" <tr7@primenet.com>
Subject: Re: Car won't start - fuel tank stuff
From: "Peter S." <alfapete@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 20:41:49 -0700
If the float is plastic, determine where its leaking from and drill a small
hole at the entry site and let it drain out.  Might even have to drill
another hole on the opposite side to let it flow.  It will evaporate
eventually.  Then reseal the holes with 'JB weld' sparingly.  Any additional
weight on it will effect its floating ability.
If the float is copper, you can solder it.
Peter S