Re: California Stop?

To: Laura Gharazeddine <Laura.G@141.com>
Subject: Re: California Stop?
From: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 17:05:28 -0400
All over N. Va. they now have cameras posted on poles, take a picture of the tag
and you are now the proud owner of a 75.00 red light ticket. The complete system
cost about 100K for just on intersection, they have their money back and a
profit in 6 to 8 months. One rather large intersection takes over 100 per day X
75.00 X 30 = 22,500 X 6 = 135,000.00 for one light for 6 months. Not a bad
return on your money.