Tub removal

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Tub removal
From: "Kevin B. Rhodes" <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 17:59:50 -0400
Hello Gang!

The time has come for me to finally start the process of stripping my parts
Spit.. I have been thinking that it might be easier to remove the tub to get at
things like the rear suspension, differential and such than to jack it up and
work under it. Can anyone give a really good description of where all the bolts
and such are, and anything to watch out for when doing this? The tub will be
coming off and going straight to the scrap yard so I don't need to be too
concerned with doing it gracefully. Also, I might just have a Spitfire free
parts grab during the VTR nationals, since I live right in downtown Portland.
;-)

Kevin Rhodes
Portland Maine
Freddy the Spit, and the yellow pile of parts.