Re: Themes

To: mikew@turbopower.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Themes
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 16:47:25 EDT
In a message dated 5/18/99 12:31:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mikew@turbopower.com writes:

<< If anyone is interested, I can make a screensaver with pictures of our
 Spitfires.  You can email whatever pictures you have to me (with a little
 description so I can show that also), and I'll do a simple slide-show
 screensaver.  I can do a Spitfire theme also, but that would take a bit
 longer. >>

I would be very interested. I have a few pics of my old Spitfire I can send.
Let me know if your going to do it. If you want to see my old Spitfire click
on the link at the bottom of this letter.

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite (Restoration in progress)
1979 Trans Am (For sale)
Web site link:  <A
HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>1962 Austin-Healey
Sprite Restoration
</A>  There are pics of my old Spitfire in this site too.