Any 1147cc vintage racers out there? Parts opportunity

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Any 1147cc vintage racers out there? Parts opportunity
From: "James Gambony" <BritBits@tiu.net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 07:34:58 -0500
Listers,

This past weekend I stumbled upon a cache of 6 port heads.. I know there are
at least 4 in the collection, that just what was visible at the edge of the
parts collection.  Most of the heads have been stripped (no valves) and all
have surface rust.  Some of the heads have aluminum push rod tubes, there
was at least one with steel tubes...

The current owner is not a Triumph fan and would likely let them go verrrry
reasonably...

And if someone is interested in those pieces, I have the factory header and
intake for the 6 port head... offers also considered.

All this is in the Dallas TX area.

Cheers,

Jim