RE: Reverse switch

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Reverse switch
From: David Gates <dgates@lava.net>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 04:44:26 -1000
Gregory,

I actually did consider doing this.  However it would have been just a tad
on the dishonest side and decided against it.  They usually have me sit in
the car and activate the various lights while they go around and check for
function.  If I had a manual switch inside the car then when he asked me to
put it in reverse I could just flip the switch.  Who would know but me?
Well, the answer is obviously no one but me so I decided not to.  I did
however find that it is the same as an OD reverse switch which I did not
even consider.  So for now I just pulled it out of my other car with OD and
I should be good to go.  Now I just need one for the other car.

This other car by the way is finally running.  Badly, but it runs.  Thats a
big step from no fire at all.  I had to switch out carbs from my parts car.
 Now its just a matter of some fine tuning.

Thanks everyone.
David Gates