Re: List or my mailer problems?

To: bschwart@pacbell.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: List or my mailer problems?
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 17:36:49 EDT
In a message dated 5/11/99 10:28:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bschwart@pacbell.net writes:

<< I have received several returned mail messages, but after careful
 examination I noticed that the messages I posted did get to the list.  I
 assumed that because of the error messages that they didn't, but I received
 them (from the Spitfire list anyway).  SO sorry if I have been guilty of
 multiple posting.  Is this something on my side that I can rectify??  >>

I know. I have been getting the same thing.

James