Spitfire parts

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire parts
From: John McEwen <mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 08:56:10 -0700
Hello everyone:

A friend of mine has acquired a number of whole and partial Spitfires in
his attempt to restore one.  It seems that he can't just buy what he needs
but buys "the whole thing".   Thankfully, he had come to his senses and
realizes that he doesn't need all these bits.  He hopes to have a list
available soon of what he doesn't need but until then I have volunteered to
alert you to the presence of this stuff and to request that you e-mail to
me with an indication of your interest.

When a list is prepared, I will e-mail those interested and not waste the
rest of the list's time with needless postings.  The stuff should be quite
reasonably priced and includes most sheetmetal including bonnets, and lots
of mechanical bits including engines.  The parts range from Mark 3 to Mark
5 Spits.  They are all located in Edmonton, Alberta

John McEwen