Re: Spitfire Cigarette Lighter

To: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougbert@rcn.com>
Subject: Re: Spitfire Cigarette Lighter
From: Bob Norway <examiner@scci.net>
Date: Sun, 09 May 1999 10:25:23 -0400
Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou wrote:

> Does anyone have an original cigarette lighter on their Spit?
> I don't, and I would like to have a place to plug in my
> car phone charger.  I need to know where they
> mounted the thing, and which circuit it was wired into.
> Also, was it even a factory option, or just a dealer-installed accessory?
> This is for my '72.
>
> Thanks,
> Doug Braun

Don't think the lighter was available until the 1500 came out..... anyway my
'76 has it located on the bottom left of the right dash panel. Wiring goes to
the bottom fuse. Also located there is the seat belt light and warning
buzzer.

Cheers,

--
Bob Norway
Rockledge, Florida
Home Page http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/5953/mypage.html
ICQ# 3752712
***************************
TLCB - Thailand, Laos, Cambodia Brotherhood
http://www.tlc-brotherhood.org/
Udorn RTAFB Nov'70 - Nov'71
432 AMS/Autopilot
Member Udorn VFW Post 10249