Re: Spitfire Cigarette Lighter

To: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougbert@rcn.com>,
Subject: Re: Spitfire Cigarette Lighter
From: Sam Gentry <hsgentry@cfw.com>
Date: Sat, 08 May 1999 22:49:31 -0400
My 80 has a lighter, I think it is in the lower part of the right dash
panel (I think, it is packed away).  I also think it was factory.  I have
never seen a lighter in an earlier Spit that I thought was factory.
However, I have seen only a very few cars in the 76-79 range.

I mounted a lighter socket on the end of a cable and leave it in the right
glove box.  Available when I need it for the cell phone, but no holes
required.  I wired it directly to the battery (via fuse).

Sam