Re: Help on installation of manifolds

To: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>,
Subject: Re: Help on installation of manifolds
From: Tom Shirley <tshirley@VoyagerOnline.net>
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 20:05:08 -0400
"Simmons, Reid W" wrote:

> So, if anyone out there has a helpful hint on which type or shape of a 9/16
> inch wrench to use I would greatly appreciate it.

I haven't tried this tip but Nik Jarenka posted a tip to the list some
time back on doing this and I placed it in the Tips Archive (The
Spitfire Garage) on my website. Check it out and see if it'll help.

                                           __
                                          /  \
                                         /(==)\
Tom Shirley Sale Creek, TN      __     .=_.--._=.     __
BAD DOG Racing                 |  |---|<|      |>|---|  |
1982 Royale RP31M Formula Ford |  |    \ \ 18 / /    |  |
1978 Triumph Spitfire          |__|-----\<\__/>/-----|__|

http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1080