Re: Spitfire site

To: Huw Upshall <hupshall@wolfenet.com>
Subject: Re: Spitfire site
From: Bob Norway <examiner@scci.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 14:44:21 -0500
Huw,
Nice site.... enjoy following what you are doing. Great idea with the panels,
but how are you attaching them? How will you install the clips on the panel?
Or are you going to screw the panel to the door frame? Also, on the panels,
you said you bought some kind of 'hardboard'. Can you be a bit more specific
on what kind of material you purchased?

Thanks and good luck on your progress.

Cheers,
Bob

Huw Upshall wrote:

> OK, I've started to make a web site for my '78 spitfire restoration
> project.  The URL for this is:
>
> http://www.wolfenet.com/~hupshall/car/index.htm
>
> The site it a little graphic intensive (for modems) and if that is the
> case, be kind.
> So, you can follow and laugh at my attempts to strip and rebuild!
>
>                                                                 -Huw

>  Huw Upshall                    Addresses:   hupshall@wolfenet.com
>                                                     hupshall@hotmail.com
>                                                     a-huwu@microsoft.com
>                                 http:        www.wolfenet.com/~hupshall
>
>  'Misspelled?  Impossible!  My modem is Error-Correcting!'

Bob Norway
Rockledge, Florida
Home Page http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/5953/mypage.html
ICQ# 3752712