Re: Keys

To: "Eric A. Yates" <eyates@earth.nwu.edu>
Subject: Re: Keys
From: Isaac Crow <isaac@avana.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 11:18:28 -0500
I've updated my key chart at:
http://www.avana.net/~isaac/spitkeys.htm

Everyone please take a look and see if there is anything you can add.  Also,
does
anyone know the years the steering columns (and ign. switches) changed on
spitfires?  1971, 1976?

Isaac Crow
'74 Spit6+
Winder, GA, USA

--
***"Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first
woman she meets, then teams up with three complete strangers to kill

-- TV listing for "The Wizard of Oz" in the Marin Paper