Re: Driving on the highway without OD

To: <Jjcousins@ra.rockwell.com>, <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Driving on the highway without OD
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 21:53:13 -0400
Yep, I dare to drive my '70 Spit without o/d on the highway. In fact, with
the wider wheels and tires, I tend to drive it very fast around
corners...without slowing down. Damn it all, let me be honest....even on
the flat parts I try to go flat out...and man it is fun!!!! Are you
implying there is something I am missing?