Re: Driving on the highway without OD

To: <Jjcousins@ra.rockwell.com>, <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Driving on the highway without OD
From: "N.A. Campiglia III" <spitdrvr@camalott.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 19:32:56 -0500
John,
You bet I do!  I love the highway, down here in Texas it's the only direct
way to get anywhere.....

I have never had a problem of any sort driving on the highway, the Spit
seems to prefer the wide open and constant speed.

Nick
Abilene, TX
'67 Spitfire MK III
'74 Spitfire 1500 (soon to be corvette yellow)
http://camalott.com/~spitdrvr