Re: Settling into Autumn

To: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>, savercool@email.msn.com,
Subject: Re: Settling into Autumn
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 20:24:20 -0500
Don't get me wrong, I definitely enjoy the kind of weather available in the
southern half of the country.  I guess though, over the years I've come to
enjoy those cold winter days where you step outside and you take a breath
and realize that the air is so cold you can't breath it in!!  Then there are
the
October ice storms, WOW, heck last year Lincoln lost half its trees due to
an ice and then 12" snow storm.  Looked like a war zone!!  Uh Gee, maybe I
better shut up before I decide I need to move.........

> I always hear how nice it is in Jacksonville. In fact I've meet people
> from there who own property in Orlando-but never go because they hate the
> weather there. Once a year my aunt calls to tell me how nice the weather
> was that day (or two!) Oh well.
>
> Part of the reason I'm looking forward so much to Triumphest is because
> San Luis Obispo area has such a nice "autumny" october! Can't wait! We're
> getting there, down here--can't come soon enough!
>
> Happy Trails!
>
> Laura G. and Nigel

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4           BFC25720L
1966 TR4A               CT72398L (Now a parts car)
1961 TR4                  CT288L (Now with OD!!)
1959 TR3                  TS41311L (Rusting Hulk)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108