hardtop rear glass

To: "list" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: hardtop rear glass
From: "lsmc" <lsmc@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 11:09:30 -0700
Hi all,
I have stumbled onto another 63 spit (i think). Comm # FO 12839, Body#
12250A, Eng. #FC28602HE. It has a hard top on it. The rear glass for it is
sitting inside the car. In the trunk it has a single Stromberg intake. Would
this intake fit on a Mk I? Just curious. The car supposedly ran when it was
parked (about a year ago). I havent got to talk to the owner yet but i am
still trying.
later all,
Lew

P.S. Joe My 63 is in Oregon getting body work and paint, as soon as i can
get the information you need i will send it to you.