Re: Oil Pressure Switch

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Oil Pressure Switch
From: GatesDavid@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 11:38:24 EDT
Jack,

I replaced mine several months ago and was able to find it for about 3 bucks
at a local auto parts store.  The first store I went to had one in stock.
Give it a try, could save you some down time waiting for the mail.

David Gates
'73 Spitfire 1500
Hawaii
http://members.aol.com/gatesdavid/index.htm   <--- Rogues Gallery.