GT6Mk3 on record cover(minimal LBC content)

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6Mk3 on record cover(minimal LBC content)
From: GT6in@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 09:19:21 EDT
   Thought I would pass this on, I think it is kinda neat.
  This past weekend I was at a church sale.  My friends and I had arrived at
the sale fairley late and they were beginnig to get rid of their stuff for low
prices.  So I took advantage of this and grabbed a box of 50 records for a
buck!  Also grabbed an early Escort radar detector, thing is big with an
analog display of radar strength.  Pretty cool.  Anyways, I was looking
through the records the other day and on Richard Pryer's "Live at Sunstrip"
there is a GT6.  Really small pic, but none the less you can't mistake that
"corporate" look of the Mk3.
Tom