Re:"Mini-Lite" type wheels

To: hamilton@ptd.net, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re:"Mini-Lite" type wheels
From: scott.barr@mccarty-law.com
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 12:59:49 +0000
Ed,

The wheel centers on my set of "mini-lites" are cups a good two inches deep
which are apparently supposed to be pressed on once the wheel is in place.=20=
 I've
left mine off because I don't like the way they look, sticking out like tha=
t.=20
I've seen some people who have fabricated replacement wheel centers for the=
 same
wheels.

Scott Barr
scott.barr @mccarty-law.com