Re: Stuck at 70...

To: scott.barr@mccarty-law.com, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Stuck at 70...
From: "Dr. Faustus" <drfaustus@london.crosswinds.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 23:11:39 -0600
I tracked down my problem, it was an incorrect needle in my carb, forcing it to
run
too rich.  Apparently I don't have to correct carb for my year, don't know when
that
happened, but it caused me to error when I ordered a needle for it last fall.
Guess
I should have checked to carb numbers...

Andy L.