Re: Crankcase pressure

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Crankcase pressure
From: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 21:57:39 -0500
Hello Joe,

        You are on the right track.  You need the PCV in there.  In fact you
need
all the venting you can get.  One technique the racers use, since they all
use electric fuel pumps, is to make the mechanical fuel pump hole, or port,
a vent.  Make a blanking plate with a hole, put a pipe fitting in it, and
run a hose to a catch tank.  The old charcoal cannister mounts or an
additional windshield washer mount work fine for the catch tank.

Fisher