RE: easy way to read both lists

To: "'SUCHAK'" <suchak@mediaone.net>
Subject: RE: easy way to read both lists
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 18:01:41 -0700
John,

You got it --- the digest version is one (or sometimes up to three a day)
big email that has all the messages strung together. It starts with a sort
of table of contents that lists all the subject lines of what follows. It's
easy to keep up on what goes on, but I found there to be a rather
substantial delay -- so it makes timely responses to somebody's posting a
little tough. Since I know so little, that is not often a problem for me.

- Dave Moag
77 Spitfire
62 TR3B