shop-talk

RE: telephone in the shop?

To: David Scheidt <dscheidt@enteract.com>, bob bownes
Subject: RE: telephone in the shop?
From: Mark Miller <markm@tutsys.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 13:11:54 -0800
And you guys talk about overkill.  I laugh.  Ha.

When the walls were opened at my house for some remodeling I dropped the
requisite 2 CAT 5 runs to each room that I could access as well as an empty
conduit.  I used Carlon 1/2" flex - the blue corrugated stuff.  About 20
cents a foot.

So I can add CAT 34 cable once it is invented, or fiber, or CATV cable, or
never use it.  I'd bet on the last option.

Mark Miller