rolls-bentley

Re: Silver Shadow II Brake Service Question

To: Ken Ross <Kdross@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Silver Shadow II Brake Service Question
From: Vlad <vlad@ibmoto.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 11:33:54 -0500
I had both of my accumulators rebuild by Garfield Hughes of Hughes Motor
Corp. in Houston.  He has been working on RR/Bentleys for many, many years
and that's the only cars that he works on.  The whole bill (both
accumulators) was a lot less $2000 that you were charged.  Though, $75.00 per
hour is normal.  As to how often they should be rebuild/replaced that depends
on the maintenance and abuse (for example, don't rev the engine, especially
when cold; use the proper fluid; flush the fluid as dictated my your user
manual), but once every 10-15 years should be expected.

Vlad

SRH11293