rolls-bentley

Rolls-Royce Website updated

To: <rolls-bentley@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rolls-Royce Website updated
From: "Uli Schwaderlap" <uli@kleinwagen.de>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 10:27:48 +0200
Dear Enthusiasts,

I have updated the webpages for the english version of
http://www.rrab.com

The pages got a new layout and we have added info on
the Bentley Project Cars (e.g. Hunaudières), some coachbuilders,
a thumbnail gallery of our "Car of the Month" etc.

This Car of the Month is an extreme rare Bentley Mk V, which
is for sale.

<shameless advertising on>
Check the new books. There are 3 new titels and the
"Original RR and Bentley 46-65" by James Taylor has
superb photos and information.
<shameless advertising off>

If you discover any broken links, typos or missing pictures
I would be happy to receive a short note so that I can
fix the problem.

Happy motoring
Uli Schwaderlap
webmaster@rrab.com