nobbc

Re: [Nobbc] berryessa ride-dont 4-get..............

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] berryessa ride-dont 4-get..............
From: "Steve Lehmann" <sand@frii.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 10:09:56 -0600
yea maybe 4-5 years ago we stopped beside berryessa for lunch and were
approached by a sherriff-
we told him we would be clad to move our cars if needed-
in return he wrote all cars a tic w/o front plates-
abought 4 of us
there was a pic of us holding our tics w/ our cars at berryessa on the
website for a long time
as i recall this guys name was officer stanley.
quess he had to make his quota.
here in colorado you can not have a clear cover over your plates-i suposses
it reflects camera shots !!!