mgs

Re: MG Pricing

To: "Paul Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>, <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG Pricing
From: "James Schulte" <schultejim@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 21:32:59 -0400
I agree with Paul. Pass on the car, unless he has a welder and lots of
garage space and spare $.
Jim
69 MGC purchased for $4500.00 invested beyond purchase $5000.00 and not done
yet by a long shot.
70 MGB purchased for $2500 invested beyond purchase $4500.00
PS Both of my cars were complete restoration projects with great bodies. MGC
has yet to get new paint.