mgs

Re: Jiffy Lube, et.al

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Jiffy Lube, et.al
From: Glenn Schnittke <schnittke@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 02:32:08 -0500
It's the equivalent of going to a Domino's Pizza to have the main drains on
your house replaced. If you don't own a home and don't get the connection,
try thinking of going to Home Depot to find someone to restore a water
damaged Rembrandt etching.

Okay, if you still don't get it; trust your retirement fund to Congress.
Still no light bulb? Will Ball State ever win the National Championship?

The Beverly Hillbillies is still in syndication.

The children at Jiffy Lube are hired because they are more available than
Transportion Safety Administration or MacDonald's candidates.

What everyone else has told you is true. I've read all the replies. They
are correct.

It's a bad idea to take an MG to Jiffy Lube or any place like it. End of rant.
Glenn Schnittke
VP - Tennsessee Spokes Sports Car Club
schnittke@mindspring.com
'67 B (my daily driver)
'71 XJ6 Series I (Jeanette's daily driver)
dead '69 B