mgs

RE: MGA Coupe Racer

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: MGA Coupe Racer
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 15:43:30 -0700
Larry:

There is a very simple solution to this problem.  Take out your hack saw and
chop the roof off.

There is precedent.  Steve and Roger Willis of Scotland Yard fame had an MGA
twin cam race car, that had originally been a coupe.  There wern't enough
roadsters around when the twin cam was first introduced, so at least this
one coupe was cut to become an SCCA race car.

Kelvin.

warming up the chainsaw.