mgs

Re: V1 #995

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: V1 #995
From: "Geoff Hodgson" <geoffh1@yar.eastlink.ca>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 12:26:49 -0300
Bob,

Been there done that!  On the MKI B's one of the U-Joint yokes has a groove
that accommodates the grease fitting.  You need to put the thing together so
that the grease fitting is nearest to the groove.  If the groove is not
there, you may need to machine one.  Using a short grease fitting will not
allow you to grease the U-Joints when they are installed.

Geoff