mgs

Re: Thai Tyres!

To: Chris Thompson <ct@cthompson.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thai Tyres!
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 08:21:08 -0700 (PDT)
Chris, you have obviously never driven a Pinto in the snow!

When my wife and I first married, she was driving a Pinto (what a dowry!).
It was without a doubt the worst snow car I ever drove, even with a manual
transmission, and living in Albany, NY, I had lots of opportunities! My
'76 B is much better even without snow tires (I've had to use it as an
emergency car a couple times in snowy conditions).