mgs

Re: I think I need a kick-a** honker

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I think I need a kick-a** honker
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 16:40:49 -0700
Huh, maybe it is resistance... I have both of the horns on my 66 working,
but I can barely hear 'em over engine/road noise. I should try cleaning up
the contacts.

On a 66 the horns are on their own circuit with their own fuse (the <other>
fuse handles everything else), so I suppose one could just try a bigger horn
-- if it blew a fuse it wouldn't hurt anything...

I bet the RB wiring is a little more complex <g>

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149