mgs

I think I need a kick-a** honker

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: I think I need a kick-a** honker
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 18:58:59 -0400
It became pretty clear the other day when attempting to remind a much
larger SUV on the Interstate that I was beside/behind him, that the horn on
my '78B is woefully inadequate.  It might be nice and cute in-town, but
trying to actually serve a safety purpose (like helping me keep from
getting run over on the highway), it might as well be disconnected.

Can I put just any horn in my B?  My Saab has a nice strong horn to it -
I'd like something equal.  Any wiring concerns?  Would I need new
fuse/circuits, or can most horns go on the existing circuit?

TIA,

- Tab