mgs

Cooling Hoses, Passenger Door and other bits and pieces

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Cooling Hoses, Passenger Door and other bits and pieces
From: David Hayes <David.Hayes@gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 14:13:11 +0100 (MET)
Hi
I'm planning to do some work on my 1973 MGB at the weekend. Any advice
greatly appreciated.
1. Replace all the cooling hoses (I noticed they were a bit tired last
weekend), some look quite hard to get at?
2. Replace the bonnet and boot seals (the ones on the body)
3. Fit some sound proofing to the bonnet, I need to remove the traces of the
old sound proofing first what solvent should I use?
4. Waxoyl as many bits of the car as I can get to
5. Clean the chrome bits
6. Check the areial connections (how do I get to it?)
Thanks for your help in advance
David Hayes

--
http://www.gmx.net