mgs

LBC sighting?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: LBC sighting?
From: Will Slater <will45817@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 20:43:17 -0800 (PST)
Greetings I am new to this list. I am researching
MGB's with plans to buy one soon. In my search, I
imagine I will call for help and hope to learn from
your collective experience.

In the meantime, last night I saw the movie Royal
Tanenbaums. In it is a beautiful white sports car. It
looks like a LBC of some type. It  has mirrors out on
the fenders. Unfortunately it crashes toward the end
of the movie.  Anyone seen the movie and recognize the
vehicle? As an aside, I wonder if Hollywood actually
destroys such a car for a movie scene.  If they do it
seems such a shame.
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/

///