mgs

Re: List introduction

To: "Max Heim" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: List introduction
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 13:53:54 -0700 (MST)
Mine is the one that Paul refered to.  It is the same part number that
he lists.  FWIW, many of the pictures in the Haynes seem to be copies
for the images in the "Workshop Manual."  I use both of them quite a
bit.  The Porter book seems to nice to take into the garage.  I have
read it to learn how things should be done, and then gone and worked on
the car.  The other two I use as references in and out of the garage.

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net

///