mgs

Re: 72B restoration

To: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Subject: Re: 72B restoration
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 23:07:42 -0600
Dave:

Black on a car means that the prep work and panel straightening
has to be absolutely 100% perfect.  Otherwise all the
irregularities will show.  The lighter the color, the more
forgiving it will be as to showing a not quite perfectly straight
panel.  Black cars also show dirt and dust the most.

I believe when some were talking about black, they were saying
that worked real well with the RB cars.  Since your 72 isn't a RB
car, I would consider a lighter color that would have been in use
by MG about the time the car was built.

Blake

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list